NASA has new shocking news! A telescope in Hawaii seems to have captured a close up view of an interstellar object moving towards our solar system. The 2l/Borisov as it has been named, the object has been stated to be only the second one so far in our solar system.
The first image of the interstellar object was noticed in August this year. The comet has been expected to come into close contact with the solar system next month. It is expected to pass at a distance of around 190 million miles away from the solar orbit. The comet Borisov is found to have a longer tail that stretches across 100,000 miles behind it. That makes it a huge object which has been estimated to be of the size of 12 earths.
Nothing to worry about it though. The Comet will not affect our solar system or our earth, though. “Comet Borisov will eventually leave our Solar System.. Until then we should all enjoy the marvellous beauty of our alien comet friend.” says University of California astronomer Dr Paul Kalas.
However, there are no conclusions about whether the object is a comet or something else. While scientists are of the opinion as of now that this is a comet, and hoping to study it further. This will further help us understand the formation of the comets.
- Facebook now lets you transfer your images to Google Photos
- Severe weather derails normal life in large parts of the US
- Ketamine dose can be the best option to cut down on the booze
- Arizona Flash Flood – Two children dead, one missing
- AMD launches Ryzen Threadripper Third Gen processors – Crushes Intel Core 10th Gen processors
- Car carrying heart for transplant gets a flat, Police help it deliver
- Scientists discover a massive Black Hole ever
- Ohio Park Fire – Several Animals lose their lives
- An Interstellar object is moving towards the solar system – NASA finds out
- Android 10 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S10 series – Check when you are likely to get it
- Google adds another 37 apps to its Play Pass program
- Russian military launches a surveillance satellite to keep an eye on other satellites
- Alexa becomes more humane and works even with the cheapest devices now
- You may have compromised your personal information on Facebook and Twitter
- This place on earth has no life at all
- New York Woman Bodybuilder pins down the home intruder
- Best Black Friday deals for 2019
- Venus and Jupiter to have a rare conjunction this Sunday
- This year’s thanksgiving day is likely to be without the iconic balloons
- The dog drives the unmanned car in Florida