When it comes to updates, Samsung has been one of the slowest operators among almost all smartphone manufacturers. However, if you are someone using a Samsung Galaxy S10 series device, you may be lucky enough.
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 have begun receiving the latest Android update. Samsung seems to have satisfied itself with the beta testing of the new Android version and has decided to release the stable version to its Galaxy S10 series smartphones. The update will be released along with the One UI 2.0 along.
The update is seemingly arriving for thee users in Germany. However, the stable version has currently been made available to the beta users and not yet offered as a public release. However, we can hope for an early release for all customers quite soon.
In any case, if you are looking for an update by the end of 2019, you may be in for a disappointment. Some of the features available along with the update include the system-wide dark theme, granular permissions, gesture-based navigation. The One UI, in addition to the Android 10 features, would offer you more extra settings. Better ways to access to one-handed mode, a better battery graph, and improved Galaxy apps.
The Samsung Israel website suggests that the update will be available in 2020. Even the Android developers Google Blog has stated that Samsung is committed to updating the devices by the end of the year. From that logic, we would expect the updates being rolled out in phases, and these phases are expected to vary by the countries.
- Facebook now lets you transfer your images to Google Photos
- Severe weather derails normal life in large parts of the US
- Ketamine dose can be the best option to cut down on the booze
- Arizona Flash Flood – Two children dead, one missing
- AMD launches Ryzen Threadripper Third Gen processors – Crushes Intel Core 10th Gen processors
- Car carrying heart for transplant gets a flat, Police help it deliver
- Scientists discover a massive Black Hole ever
- Ohio Park Fire – Several Animals lose their lives
- An Interstellar object is moving towards the solar system – NASA finds out
- Android 10 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S10 series – Check when you are likely to get it
- Google adds another 37 apps to its Play Pass program
- Russian military launches a surveillance satellite to keep an eye on other satellites
- Alexa becomes more humane and works even with the cheapest devices now
- You may have compromised your personal information on Facebook and Twitter
- This place on earth has no life at all
- New York Woman Bodybuilder pins down the home intruder
- Best Black Friday deals for 2019
- Venus and Jupiter to have a rare conjunction this Sunday
- This year’s thanksgiving day is likely to be without the iconic balloons
- The dog drives the unmanned car in Florida