When it comes to updates, Samsung has been one of the slowest operators among almost all smartphone manufacturers. However, if you are someone using a Samsung Galaxy S10 series device, you may be lucky enough.
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 have begun receiving the latest Android update. Samsung seems to have satisfied itself with the beta testing of the new Android version and has decided to release the stable version to its Galaxy S10 series smartphones. The update will be released along with the One UI 2.0 along.
The update is seemingly arriving for thee users in Germany. However, the stable version has currently been made available to the beta users and not yet offered as a public release. However, we can hope for an early release for all customers quite soon.
In any case, if you are looking for an update by the end of 2019, you may be in for a disappointment. Some of the features available along with the update include the system-wide dark theme, granular permissions, gesture-based navigation. The One UI, in addition to the Android 10 features, would offer you more extra settings. Better ways to access to one-handed mode, a better battery graph, and improved Galaxy apps.
The Samsung Israel website suggests that the update will be available in 2020. Even the Android developers Google Blog has stated that Samsung is committed to updating the devices by the end of the year. From that logic, we would expect the updates being rolled out in phases, and these phases are expected to vary by the countries.
- TimesVideoImmigration Protests Disrupt DebateProtesters opposing U.S. immigration policy drowned out former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s closing remarks, momentarily bringing the event to a halt.By The New York Times
- ‘Visible: Out on Television’ Gets into Why ‘Golden Girls’ and ‘Designing Women’ Are LGBTQ Cultural Icons
- Aaron Sidwell: EastEnders star threatened at knifepoint near home warns ‘be aware’
- ‘Miss Virginia’ on Netflix: Uzo Aduba Stars in the True Story of Education Advocate Virginia Walden Ford
- Video: Chinese Pet Owners Walk Their Dogs in Balconies Amid Coronavirus Scare
- Protesters Denounce Biden’s Immigration Record at Democratic Debate
- Legends of Tomorrow Cast and Crew on If a Key Arrow Character Could Return
- ‘Narcos: Mexico’ Season 2 Episode 5 Recap: With Friends Like These…
- Respawn Ignored Bugs to Get Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Out For The Holidays
- Millions of Americans Have Moved Off Assistance. Does Trump Get Credit?
- Ewan McGregor and Ryan Murphy’s ‘Simply Halston’ Gets a First Look
- Disney Boss Bob Iger Says Tom Holland Owes Him a Beer for Saving Spider-Man
- How to Add Disney+ to a Vizio Smart TV
- In Russia: Funny Footage of Priest Sprinkling Holy Water on 100s of Worshippers
- The Lakers, the Clippers and a Rare Fight for L.A. Basketball Primacy
- Trump Administration Sees No Threat to Economy From Monopolies
- DMZ: Ava DuVernay Shares First Look at HBO Pilot
- Young Sheldon Had a Secret Big Bang Theory Cameo From Kaley Cuoco
- 6 Takeaways From the Democratic Debate in Nevada
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘Hot Ones: The Game Show’ On TruTV, Where Teams Eat Extremely Hot Wings And Try To Answer Questions