Two among the three children who went missing after the flash floods in Arizona on Friday have been reported to be found dead. The Gila County Sheriff’s Office reported this sad news on Saturday.
The car was passing through the Tonto Creek which is around 60 miles from the New Mexico border, and it was caught in a flash flood. The incident happened at 4 pm on Friday. Four children and an adult male were rescued with the help of a helicopter. The five victims were stranded on an island. Yet another woman was also rescued successfully.
Three more children were reported missing and were unaccounted for. However, by Saturday midday, the bodies of two children – a boy and a girl both aged five were found. The search is on for the third girl with a rescue team of over 30 members is working overtime to rescue the children. Authorities are hopeful that they would be able to find her alive.
The Winter weather has been quite intense, and a host of families returning from the Thanksgiving trips have been affected by the severe weather warnings. The severe conditions began with the West Coast storm and now has assumed a more dangerous form. The storm has been expanding towards the east with sand, snow and heavy winds.
The weather warning remained active till 8.45 pm on Saturday. A host of the crossings at the Tonto creek has been closed to avoid any further possibilities of similar fatalities.
- Facebook now lets you transfer your images to Google Photos
- Severe weather derails normal life in large parts of the US
- Ketamine dose can be the best option to cut down on the booze
- Arizona Flash Flood – Two children dead, one missing
- AMD launches Ryzen Threadripper Third Gen processors – Crushes Intel Core 10th Gen processors
- Car carrying heart for transplant gets a flat, Police help it deliver
- Scientists discover a massive Black Hole ever
- Ohio Park Fire – Several Animals lose their lives
- An Interstellar object is moving towards the solar system – NASA finds out
- Android 10 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S10 series – Check when you are likely to get it
- Google adds another 37 apps to its Play Pass program
- Russian military launches a surveillance satellite to keep an eye on other satellites
- Alexa becomes more humane and works even with the cheapest devices now
- You may have compromised your personal information on Facebook and Twitter
- This place on earth has no life at all
- New York Woman Bodybuilder pins down the home intruder
- Best Black Friday deals for 2019
- Venus and Jupiter to have a rare conjunction this Sunday
- This year’s thanksgiving day is likely to be without the iconic balloons
- The dog drives the unmanned car in Florida