Former BBC Breakfast star Bill Turnbull, 64, lately introduced his return to TV as he’s set to make his presenting debut on Good Morning Britain with ex co-star Susanna Reid, 49. The presenter has spoken candidly about his health at current and admitted the ITV studios might have to offer him with a “little fan”.
Bill revealed in March 2018 he had been recognized with incurable prostate cancer the earlier November.
The Basic FM host has now opened up about his present health and admitted he’s doing properly however added the cancer “is all the time there”.
In an unique interview with GMB, Bill spilled on his health battle, saying: “I’m okay in the intervening time. When you could have cancer, it’s all the time there. However at present I really feel actually good, more often than not.
“I’ve modified my food plan significantly and prior to now few months I’ve felt more healthy than I’ve in a very long time.”
READ MORE: Piers Morgan changed by Bill Turnbull on GMB
The small-screen star revealed he’s at present on hormone therapy so he tends to undergo from “sizzling flushes” and tends to get “pink within the face” if his nerves start to takeover.
The previous BBC Breakfast star admitted he might require a small fan when he quickly takes over from Piers Morgan.
“The one factor I do have is, as a result of I’m on a hormone therapy, I do get sizzling flushes generally,” Bill defined.
“I’m a bit nervous because it might be barely awkward within the studio.”
He continued: “It was an enormous shock for me and for my household, and we had some fairly darkish occasions. However fortunately, I began therapy in a short time after my analysis.”
Bill additionally opened up about his therapy and the steps he is taking to stay constructive.
“I’m at present on a extra mild therapy, only a hormone injection each twelve weeks, and one other to strengthen the bones,” he mentioned.
“I’ve gone meat and dairy free, and in consequence really feel fairly good in the intervening time.”
The presenter added: “I’ve additionally began doing yoga once more recurrently – and meditating, which I discover significantly helpful.”
In the meantime, Bill is ready to take the reins from Piers, in a particular three-day stint on Good Morning Britain on the finish of the month.
He might be working alongside his former BBC Breakfast co-host Susanna, who joined ITV in 2014.
Bill beforehand appeared in Channel four documentary Bill Turnbull: Staying Alive, the place he sat down along with his spouse Sarah to debate the analysis.
To get in touch with Checkersaga or to tell us about a Story or Press Release, just send an email to checkersaganews @ gmail.com
. And, we will get back to you shortly.
- Steyer in South Carolina: He Came, He Spent, but Did He Conquer?
- ‘Sabrina’: Lachlan Watson Offers Advice for Other Creators to Emulate Theo’s Arc and Romance
- Anthony Mackie Reacts to Fan Response of Being the Next Captain America
- Tom Holland Wants To Take Bob Iger To The Pub He Drunkenly Saved Spider-Man In
- Justin Bieber Got an Unlikely Assist From a Los Angeles Laker
- Oti Mabuse: Strictly pro sets record straight about ‘pregnancy’ as husband teases ‘secret’
- Free Ohio Motorcycle Bill of Sale Template
- ‘The Simpsons’ Features Kevin Feige, Russo Bros & Cobie Smulders in ‘Avengers’ Spoof
- Trump Taps John Ratcliffe for Director of National Intelligence
- Senator’s ant-i disease biosecurity thrust
- Uhhh, Here’s Why The Bachelor Never Offers Cold Women His Jacket On TV
- ‘Hunters’ Season 2: Creator David Weil Says He Has Five Seasons Planned Out
- Kojima Productions May Be Teasing a New Silent Hill Game
- Free Oklahoma Motorcycle Bill of Sale Template
- ‘I Am Not Okay with This’: Wyatt Oleff on Superpowers and Reuniting with Sophia Lillis
- “Stay (I Missed You)” Synopsis Reveals What To Expect From Roswell, New Mexico Season 2
- The Walking Dead Is Giving A Surprise Ending To A Character On Show Since Season 7
- Rita Ora reveals a little too much as eye-popping top turns see-through on night out
- Free Oregon Motorcycle Bill of Sale Template
- ‘Hunters’ Season Finale Explained: The Problem with Those Twists