BBC Breakfast star Dan Walker, 42, took to Twitter to touch upon Bill Turnbull’s announcement that he shall be changing Piers Morgan, 54, for 3 days later this month. Susanna Reid, 49, will reunite along with her former BBC Breakfast co-star Bill on the ITV present, whereas Piers is away on vacation.
The presenter took to Twitter to share an image of himself alongside Susanna to verify the news.
He wrote: “Sure I’m. Week after subsequent. Only for three days.”
Dan commented on his publish, writing: “It is going to be nice to see you again on the telly Bill.”
Bill jokingly replied: “Cheers pal. Do not get too distracted.”
READ MORE: Amanda Holden comes near revealing an excessive amount of in bra-baring outfit
The One Route star joined Dan and his co-star Louise Minchin on the present final week, however later stated he won’t ever go on the present once more.
Throughout his look on the present, the presenters highlighted that a few of his songs had been written by his grief of sadly dropping his mom and sister.
Following this, he stated on Twitter: “Defo wont be occurring there once more Haha! Like to all my followers for at all times having my again.”
Dan then requested the singer what he was upset about, to which he replied: “I used to be upset that you simply continued to ask me about my grief.
“It goes with out saying how laborious it’s to lose each folks so near me.
“The least I ask is that you simply respect my choice of not eager to be requested in interviews about one thing so painful.”
Louis’ mom died again in 2016, following a battle with most cancers. His sister Felicite died aged 18 in March final 12 months.
As a part of their prolonged change, Dan stated the present had “no intention” to upset the singer.
BBC Breakfast airs every day from 6am on BBC One.
- Susanna Reid ‘too embarrassed to leave room’ after backstage fail at Good Morning Britain
- UAE-Owned Manchester City Banned, Fined $33 Million
- El Cholo’s Last Stand
- Piers Morgan says Caroline Flack’s death ‘NOTHING to do’ with Love Island – ‘She loved it’
- An Emirati Gets a Lifetime Chance to live in a Martian Environment
- Past Remarks Are Troublesome for Bloomberg, and Fair Game for Rivals
- Jennifer Lopez, 50, sparks frenzy as she showcases phenomenal bikini body after Super Bowl
- Caroline Flack’s best pal who stayed with her before death speaks out: ‘Till the end’
- The Lakers Are Elite Again, and Ready to ‘Turn Up’
- Senator Tom Cotton Repeats Fringe Theory of Coronavirus Origins
- Matt Baker: ‘We’ve been taken by surprise’ Countryfile host shares rare home life update
- ‘The Party of God’s’ Support for the Establishment in Lebanon May Backfire
- Caitriona Balfe struggles as she’s probed on ‘awkward’ Sam Heughan Outlander love scenes
- Three Somali Soldiers Killed in Military Vehicle Blast in Mogadishu
- Rebels in South Sudan Thumb Down Latest Peace Proposal
- Munich: Top Diplomats From The Worldover Discuss Implementing The Libya Cease-Fire
- Phillip Schofield divorce: How wife Steph will ‘stick by’ Dancing on Ice host
- Four Rockets Strike Military Base Near The US Embassy in Baghdad
- Caroline Flack dead: Phillip Schofield pays tribute to star by urging people to ‘be kind’
- Jayne Torvill husband: How Christopher Dean has ‘more trust’ in Jayne than anyone else