Hey, bear in mind the acquainted faces and voices of your favourite superheroes of the MCU? Like Chris Evans‘ Steve Rogers / Captain America, Robert Downey Jr.‘s Tony Stark / Iron Man, and Scarlett Johansson‘s Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow? After all you do. So what if we informed you you may play as your favourite Marvel Comics characters in a brand new online game journey … however there’s just one catch: Their faces and voices gained’t be precisely as you bear in mind them … in any respect.
Oh wait, yet another catch! The sport, Marvel’s Avengers, which was initially due out this Could is now being bumped again just a few months. It’ll be launched on September 4th as a substitute. This information comes on the heels of at the moment’s announcement that Closing Fantasy VII Remake will even be delayed, although solely by just a few weeks.
Right here’s the official rationalization:
— Marvel’s Avengers (@PlayAvengers) January 14, 2020
Right here’s the official synopsis for Marvel’s Avengers:
Marvel’s Avengers begins at A-Day, the place Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco — together with the reveal of their very own helicarrier powered by an experimental vitality supply. The celebration turns lethal when a catastrophic accident ends in large devastation. Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband. 5 years later, with all Tremendous Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, the one hope is to reassemble Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
Marvel Leisure and Sq. Enix are excited to unveil Marvel’s Avengers, an epic action-adventure recreation that mixes cinematic storytelling with single-player and co-operative gameplay. Developed by Crystal Dynamics in collaboration with Eidos-Montréal, Nixxes Software program, and Crystal Northwest, Marvel’s Avengers will launch concurrently for the PlayStation®Four laptop leisure system, the Xbox One household of units together with Xbox One X, Stadia, and PC on September 4, 2020.
- Oscar Beat: Why ‘1917’ Is the Best Picture Frontrunner
- True Terror with Robert Englund to Hit Travel Channel
- Here’s a Full List of Upcoming DC Movies: From ‘Birds of Prey’ to ‘Aquaman 2’
- New ‘Picard’ Trailer Reminds Us the New ‘Star Trek’ Series Premieres This Week
- How Avenue 5 Keeps the Legacy of Gene Roddenberry Alive
- The 40 Most-Anticipated New TV Shows We Can’t Wait to Watch in 2020
- ‘Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot’ Review: The Familiar Saga Is Still a Literal Blast
- My Hero Academia Season 4 Episode 14 Review: Bright Future
- Watch: David Lynch Interrogates a Monkey Murder Suspect in New Netflix Short Film
- ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ Is Now the Worst-Reviewed ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- How Crisis on Infinite Earths Affects Batwoman
- Studio Ghibli Films Head to Netflix … But Not in the U.S., Canada, or Japan
- ‘Joker’ Editor on Ambiguity, That Ending, and Piecing Together Joaquin Phoenix’s Performance
- Shameless Season 10 Episode 11 Review: Location, Location, Location
- SAG Awards Winners: ‘Parasite’ Takes Best Ensemble; Phoenix, Pitt, Zellweger, Dern Continue Winning Streaks
- The Outsider Episode 3 Review: Dark Uncle
- Seven Worlds, One Planet Brings the World to North America and Vice Versa
- Green Arrow and The Canaries Trailer and Details
- Billions Season 5 Release Date, Cast, News, and More
- Sci Fi Fidelity Podcast: 6 Great Sci-Fi Theme Songs