How Will Farmers Benefit by UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 Scheme?
After the Government announced the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 scheme, it waived high happiness among farmers. Interested people can easily check their names in the beneficiary status.
Under this particular theme, farmers will receive a lump sum amount of Rs.6, 000 in three installments. Eligible ones will be able to check their status with the help of their mobile numbers, account number, and Aadhar card number.
It is expected that farmers waiting for their PM Kisan installment will receive the amount of Rs. 2,000 of May 2020 soon. It will help more than eight crore farmers, during this hard time of lockdown.
When Will the Third Instalment Get Credited?
The third installment will get credited in August as per the announcement by honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. If the name mentioned in the form differs from the one mentioned in the Aadhar card, then that person needs to make necessary changes.
Only then will the farmer be able to enjoy the benefits of the UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 scheme. Target beneficiaries of this Central Government scheme include small and marginal farmers.
How to Check the Beneficiary?
With high advancement in digital media, there is no need to run here and there for gathering information. It is possible to carry on every activity by simply sitting at the comfort of the home.
Similarly, it is possible to check the beneficiary status at UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 by following these simple steps:
- Logging in at pmkisan.gov.in
- Placing the click on the tab “Farmer Corner.”
- In the dropdown list, the option of Beneficiary Status must be selected
- A fresh page will get opened where you need to choose Aadhar number, mobile number, or account number for checking the installment status.
- After selecting either of these options, you need to click on “Get Data” button
- Finally, the status will be published on the screen after a few seconds.
Steps to Check Application Status
Farmers who have registered online through the portal can now easily check their application status. They need to follow these steps:
- Visiting the official website of pmkisan.gov.in followed by clicking on the option of Farmer Corner
- Clicking on the option “status of self-registered / CSC farmers.”
- A new window will open where Aadhar number along with image code must be entered
- Finally, it will display the current application status.
- In case of pending applications, you need to click on the option of “Pending at the State -> District level.”
- It is advisable to keep checking the status of any remarks.
How to Check the Total Number of Beneficiaries Online?
Farmers waiting to have a check on the list of beneficiaries can easily avail the same from the specific link provided on the official website. It is now possible to check the total number of beneficiaries who will be receiving the installment amount as specified under the scheme.
The list can be checked based on both states as well as districts. To have a check on the beneficiary list, the following steps must be followed:
- Visiting the official portal of pmkisan.gov.in
- Clicking in the “Farmer Corner” tab followed by hitting the “Beneficiary List” option
- The summary of the state-wise installment report will appear
- To have a check about the status of Uttar Pradesh, the respective link must be selected
Finally, the details related to installments for all concerned districts of the respective state will open. It will become easy to check the total number of beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria for Farmers Income Support Scheme
The Central Government has launched the Farmers Income Support Scheme to benefit farmers belonging to every state. Fulfilling the following criteria will make them eligible to avail some exclusive benefits of this scheme:
- The scheme is meant only for Indian farmers. Farmers belonging to any Indian state will be able to enjoy the benefits of this scheme.
- It is mandatory to have a running and valid bank account, as the payment will get credited directly to the bank account. No cash or cheque will be issued.
- The government has removed restrictions in terms of area of land so that everybody can enjoy the benefit of this scheme.
Mobile App for Farmers – Now in Android!
After successful completion of a year of the PM Kissan Yojana, the Government has been able to launch the mobile app in February 2020. The app can be easily downloaded in smartphones having an Android operating system.
The app has been launched for expanding the outreach of the benefits of farmers.
Under this particular app, farmers can easily check the most important information regarding the scheme that includes:
- Beneficiary status
- Registration status
- Helpline number, and many more.
Steps to Check the Beneficiary List by Accessing the Mobile App
Once you are successfully done with downloading the app on your smartphone, it will become easy to have a check on the list along with payment status. The following steps need to be followed:
- The open button of the application must be tapped
- The homepage will appear where all services are mentioned
- To check the beneficiary status, the required option must be tapped. You may opt for either aadhar number, mobile number, or account number.
- Afterward, you need to press the “get details” option to go fetch the list of beneficiaries
Besides the service, it is possible to edit Aadhar details by clicking on the respective link. After filling the Aadhar number, further proceedings must be done. New registration, along with checking the status, will also be possible by simply accessing the app.
Helpline Number that must be accessed in Difficult Times
With high advancement in digital media, almost every activity has become easy. There is no need to leave the comfort of the home to carry on with the task. Similarly, the PM Kisan Scheme 2020 can be accessed easily in the comfort of home.
There are times that even after entering every detail correctly, the names do not appear in the beneficiary list. In such critical situations, there is no need to panic. Dialing the following helpline numbers will help in solving the problem in the best possible manner:
- 155261 / 1800115526
These numbers remain operating 24*7. Hence, farmers facing issues can dial these numbers anytime as desired. Also, airing an email at [email protected] will also help. It will take a maximum of forty-eight hours to receive a response.