The Russian military has launched a secret military service that has been specifically designed to monitor the satellites launched by the other countries. The Russian Defence Ministry has informed in its statement.
The new satellite has been launched into space through the Soyuz rocket from the Plesetsk Cosmodrome. The launch of the satellite was completed on Monday, and the Russian Defence Ministry announced the launch today just a while ago.
The statement said, “A stable telemetric connection has been established and maintained with spacecraft. All systems are functioning normally.” However, the exact purpose for which the satellite is launched has not yet been communicated. It only stated that the new satellite was launched in an orbit so that the status of the domestic satellites can be effectively monitored.
The name of the satellite has not yet been communicated. The satellite has now been stated to be under the control of Space Troops of the Aerospace Force. It may be worthwhile to notice that the Russia did not give any sort of notice before the launch of the satellite. That perhaps means that it wanted to keep it a secret.
This is the fifth launch for the Soyuz 2 rocket in 2019. The statement was made by Roscosmos.
- Facebook now lets you transfer your images to Google Photos
- Severe weather derails normal life in large parts of the US
- Ketamine dose can be the best option to cut down on the booze
- Arizona Flash Flood – Two children dead, one missing
- AMD launches Ryzen Threadripper Third Gen processors – Crushes Intel Core 10th Gen processors
- Car carrying heart for transplant gets a flat, Police help it deliver
- Scientists discover a massive Black Hole ever
- Ohio Park Fire – Several Animals lose their lives
- An Interstellar object is moving towards the solar system – NASA finds out
- Android 10 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S10 series – Check when you are likely to get it
- Google adds another 37 apps to its Play Pass program
- Russian military launches a surveillance satellite to keep an eye on other satellites
- Alexa becomes more humane and works even with the cheapest devices now
- You may have compromised your personal information on Facebook and Twitter
- This place on earth has no life at all
- New York Woman Bodybuilder pins down the home intruder
- Best Black Friday deals for 2019
- Venus and Jupiter to have a rare conjunction this Sunday
- This year’s thanksgiving day is likely to be without the iconic balloons
- The dog drives the unmanned car in Florida