The fumes or the toxic fumes to be precise, from the exhaust of cars and other vehicles have always been blamed for their harmful effects. Soon, that is expected to undergo a change, and the so-called harmful fumes can be a blessing in disguise.
Ys, the scientists have been developing a formula that can help trap this out and convert it into nitric acid. This nitric acid can be quite useful for a wide range of applications and products like nylon fabrics and fertiliser to rocket fuel and explosives.
This unique feat has been achieved by scientists at the University of Manchester. The system developed by these scientists is referred to as ‘metal-organic-framework’ (MOF). The technology makes use of water and air for capturing and converting the elements present inside the exhaust fumes.
In fact, the demand for the nitric acid has been growing. The market in 2016 was more than 2.5 billion dollars. If the producers and enterprises Focus on the technology and want t make use of it, that would indeed be one of the best options. Nitric acid manufacturing through this method can be perfect for improved profits and cost recovery.
Given the fact that fuels and their combustion exhausts severely harmful chemicals into the environment and the MOF technology can be a very cost-effective means of controlling air pollution and control the effects that the nitrogen dioxide can have on the environment.
To get in touch with Checkersaga or to tell us about a Story or Press Release, just send an email to checkersaganews @ gmail.com
. And, we will get back to you shortly.
- ’90 Day Fiancé: Geoffrey reveals Mary spent the night at his house despite Varya’s sudden intrusion
- ‘I Know This Much Is True’ Episode 3 Preview: Will Thomas Birdsey make it out of Hatch?
- This WiFi USB port and socket strip is Alexa compatible and only costs € 19
- ‘Hightown’ Episode 2 Preview: Why did Jackie go from rehab to getting punched in the face?
- These would be the new virtual reality glasses from HP in collaboration with Valve and Microsoft