The fumes or the toxic fumes to be precise, from the exhaust of cars and other vehicles have always been blamed for their harmful effects. Soon, that is expected to undergo a change, and the so-called harmful fumes can be a blessing in disguise.
Ys, the scientists have been developing a formula that can help trap this out and convert it into nitric acid. This nitric acid can be quite useful for a wide range of applications and products like nylon fabrics and fertiliser to rocket fuel and explosives.
This unique feat has been achieved by scientists at the University of Manchester. The system developed by these scientists is referred to as ‘metal-organic-framework’ (MOF). The technology makes use of water and air for capturing and converting the elements present inside the exhaust fumes.
In fact, the demand for the nitric acid has been growing. The market in 2016 was more than 2.5 billion dollars. If the producers and enterprises Focus on the technology and want t make use of it, that would indeed be one of the best options. Nitric acid manufacturing through this method can be perfect for improved profits and cost recovery.
Given the fact that fuels and their combustion exhausts severely harmful chemicals into the environment and the MOF technology can be a very cost-effective means of controlling air pollution and control the effects that the nitrogen dioxide can have on the environment.
- Facebook now lets you transfer your images to Google Photos
- Severe weather derails normal life in large parts of the US
- Ketamine dose can be the best option to cut down on the booze
- Arizona Flash Flood – Two children dead, one missing
- AMD launches Ryzen Threadripper Third Gen processors – Crushes Intel Core 10th Gen processors
- Car carrying heart for transplant gets a flat, Police help it deliver
- Scientists discover a massive Black Hole ever
- Ohio Park Fire – Several Animals lose their lives
- An Interstellar object is moving towards the solar system – NASA finds out
- Android 10 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S10 series – Check when you are likely to get it
- Google adds another 37 apps to its Play Pass program
- Russian military launches a surveillance satellite to keep an eye on other satellites
- Alexa becomes more humane and works even with the cheapest devices now
- You may have compromised your personal information on Facebook and Twitter
- This place on earth has no life at all
- New York Woman Bodybuilder pins down the home intruder
- Best Black Friday deals for 2019
- Venus and Jupiter to have a rare conjunction this Sunday
- This year’s thanksgiving day is likely to be without the iconic balloons
- The dog drives the unmanned car in Florida