Well, we are aware of the space program that NASA has been planning concerning the lunar missions. We are referring to the CLPS or Commercial Lunar Payload Services planned by the premier space organisation of the US. One of the partner firms among the nine private players that NASA has finalised went into an annoying scenario.
SpaceX, one of the nine private firms, has been building a prototype of the next-generation rocket, labelled Starship. However, during the ground tests in Texas, the rocket burst apart and sent a few pieces of hardware right into the sky.
To make matters worse, the event was being live streamed, and millions of fans witnessed the failure in real-time. The incident occurred when SpaceX was conducting a few pressure tests inside the vehicle. The tests were in progress at the company’s test centre at Boca Chica, Texas.
SpaceX does not, however, consider it any sort of setback to its ambitious programme. As a spokesperson from SpaceX claimed, “The purpose of today’s test was to pressurize systems to the max, so the outcome was not completely unexpected…..There were no injuries, nor is this a serious setback.”
The prototype under testing was a design meant for Starship. The Starship will be a new spacecraft under construction (or panned to be constructed to be precise) and has been planned to transport the cargo and people into space destinations like the Moon and Mars.
- Facebook now lets you transfer your images to Google Photos
- Severe weather derails normal life in large parts of the US
- Ketamine dose can be the best option to cut down on the booze
- Arizona Flash Flood – Two children dead, one missing
- AMD launches Ryzen Threadripper Third Gen processors – Crushes Intel Core 10th Gen processors
- Car carrying heart for transplant gets a flat, Police help it deliver
- Scientists discover a massive Black Hole ever
- Ohio Park Fire – Several Animals lose their lives
- An Interstellar object is moving towards the solar system – NASA finds out
- Android 10 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S10 series – Check when you are likely to get it
- Google adds another 37 apps to its Play Pass program
- Russian military launches a surveillance satellite to keep an eye on other satellites
- Alexa becomes more humane and works even with the cheapest devices now
- You may have compromised your personal information on Facebook and Twitter
- This place on earth has no life at all
- New York Woman Bodybuilder pins down the home intruder
- Best Black Friday deals for 2019
- Venus and Jupiter to have a rare conjunction this Sunday
- This year’s thanksgiving day is likely to be without the iconic balloons
- The dog drives the unmanned car in Florida