According to a research made in Philadelphia, people who are still in a stable condition, but going through a significant heart disease from clogged arteries, can reduce the chest pain if the blood flow is improved.
It can be done by following a significant procedure instead of stuffing it up with the medicines. But, unfortunately, the particular system is unable to diminish the risk of having a heart attack. However, it can be used to restore the blood.
The doctors say that if the case is not an emergency one, then individuals should not rush into it. They have even revealed forth the fact that the individuals who went through the particular procedure, have been recorded to suffer more from heart diseases, and have also passed away.
- Facebook now lets you transfer your images to Google Photos
- Severe weather derails normal life in large parts of the US
- Ketamine dose can be the best option to cut down on the booze
- Arizona Flash Flood – Two children dead, one missing
- AMD launches Ryzen Threadripper Third Gen processors – Crushes Intel Core 10th Gen processors
- Car carrying heart for transplant gets a flat, Police help it deliver
- Scientists discover a massive Black Hole ever
- Ohio Park Fire – Several Animals lose their lives
- An Interstellar object is moving towards the solar system – NASA finds out
- Android 10 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S10 series – Check when you are likely to get it
- Google adds another 37 apps to its Play Pass program
- Russian military launches a surveillance satellite to keep an eye on other satellites
- Alexa becomes more humane and works even with the cheapest devices now
- You may have compromised your personal information on Facebook and Twitter
- This place on earth has no life at all
- New York Woman Bodybuilder pins down the home intruder
- Best Black Friday deals for 2019
- Venus and Jupiter to have a rare conjunction this Sunday
- This year’s thanksgiving day is likely to be without the iconic balloons
- The dog drives the unmanned car in Florida