The man who was convicted for placing bombs in a synagogue in Colorado is now facing additional charges. The federal grand jury was has framed charges on him on account of hate crime and arson charges.
These two additional charges have been framed on Richard Holzer, who is 27 years old. The culprit has been already convicted of placing a bomb at a synagogue in Colorado and for forcible obstruction to a religious service. As per the analysis presented by U.S. Attorney Jason Dunn, these charges can send him to prison for a period extending to up to 50 years.
The FBI arrested him for planting a bomb at the Temple Emanuel synagogue in Pueblo, Colorado. The temple was built in the 1900s and has been considered to be the second oldest synagogue in Colorado state. It also forms part of the National Register of Historic Places.
It should be noticed that hate crimes have been on the rise in the US in recent times. There has been a marked rise in the crimes against the Jews. Reports suggest that the rise has been estimated to be around 37 percent in 2017.
Coming back to our story, Holzer will appear before the federal magistrate judge on Monday. The advice on the new charges is expected during the trial.
- Facebook now lets you transfer your images to Google Photos
- Severe weather derails normal life in large parts of the US
- Ketamine dose can be the best option to cut down on the booze
- Arizona Flash Flood – Two children dead, one missing
- AMD launches Ryzen Threadripper Third Gen processors – Crushes Intel Core 10th Gen processors
- Car carrying heart for transplant gets a flat, Police help it deliver
- Scientists discover a massive Black Hole ever
- Ohio Park Fire – Several Animals lose their lives
- An Interstellar object is moving towards the solar system – NASA finds out
- Android 10 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S10 series – Check when you are likely to get it
- Google adds another 37 apps to its Play Pass program
- Russian military launches a surveillance satellite to keep an eye on other satellites
- Alexa becomes more humane and works even with the cheapest devices now
- You may have compromised your personal information on Facebook and Twitter
- This place on earth has no life at all
- New York Woman Bodybuilder pins down the home intruder
- Best Black Friday deals for 2019
- Venus and Jupiter to have a rare conjunction this Sunday
- This year’s thanksgiving day is likely to be without the iconic balloons
- The dog drives the unmanned car in Florida