Check the New List of Ration Card In Uttar Pradesh And Download the Application Form At Fcs.Up.Gov.In
A Brief Introduction
The Indian government has made provisions for one and all in its Constitution. It has also made provisions for documents that are necessary to prove one’s nationality in the county apart from getting them their basic needs and requirements fulfilled. One such document is a ration card in India.
Before the Aadhar card came into existence, the Ration card was the most common and widely used document to prove one’s citizenship and identity in India. Likewise, the ration card also provided people with ration subsidies from the government.
To date, a large number of people depend on the Ration card for their daily needs and sustenance. They depend on the Ration card as they are not are technologically advanced or aware of getting other documents ready for the proof of their residence and citizenship. However, the Ration card is also undergoing digitization in recent times to let people have the document better than just a piece of paper.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2020 – New List
In this article, we will understand how to check the ration card’s new list for the year 2020 in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Furthermore, this article will also guide you to download the application form for the ration card if you want to make a new ration card. Read through the article to understand how official documents can be procured without having to visit offices and stand in long queues.
In this article, we will discuss ration cards, their utility, and how to check whether one’s name is on the list for the new digitized ration cards for the year 2020. Read the article to find out detailed steps along with more details for complete knowledge into this field.
What Is A Ration Card?
The ration card is one of the official documents which helps people obtain the basic ration that the State Government subsidies. The State Government itself issues the ration cards, and their objective is to allow households in a state eligible to obtain ration, i.e., grains and other essentials as a part of the National Food Security Act.
The Public Distribution System distributes this. Apart from serving as a medium for food grains and other essentials, the ration card is also a means of identification and, more specifically, proof for all Indians.
Ration cards can be categorized into two types. They are Antyodaya or AAY ration cards and Priority Ration Card. The Antyodaya or AAY ration cards are issued to the people who belong to the economic classes.
Those who have an AAY Ration card are entitled to 35 kgs of rice every month. The Priority ration card is the document that is issued for households who meet the particular eligibility criteria that have been set by the government of India. Every member of the family, under this category, is eligible for 5 kgs of rice per month. Earlier, ration cards used to be of three types – Antyodaya (AAY), Below Poverty Live (BPL), and Above Poverty Line (APL) Ration cards.
Now, since the digitization of ration cards has begun, most of it can be followed up online through the portals made by the State Governments. Similarly, the online portal for Uttar Pradesh government allows people to check on the status of the new ration cards and procure the form as well.
How To Check Ration Card New List For The Year 2020?
The Government of the Uttar Pradesh, under the department of the logistics and food, has published the list of eligible people under the NSFA for the Uttar Pradesh ration cards. Those living in Uttar Pradesh who wishes to get a ration card can check for their names on the list for new ration cards for 2020.
We will talk about how to check for one’s name on the list of ration cards for new applicants for the year 2020 below. Follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website for the Department of Food and Logistics under the Government of the Uttar Pradesh. The web address is fcs.up.gov.in.
- Find the NFSA eligibility list on the home page of the website.
- Search the name of your district and find it on the list.
- Once the district appears, you will have to select the area in terms of rural or town and then click on the name of the area that matches your area.
- Next, one has to look for the name of the distributor.
- Click on the type of ration card you have applied for.
- On selecting the name of the distributor, you will find a number of names under the same distributor who is ration cardholders.
- Look for your name on the list. If you find your name, that means you are eligible under the NFSA provisions.
- Click on the Digitised Ration Card Number option to look for more details.
- You can save the details or take a screenshot accordingly.
How To Download The Application Form For The Ration Card In 2020?
The available ration cards are separate for rural and urban citizens. The application forms for a new ration card can be downloaded. However, they cannot be submitted online. Follow the given steps.
- Visit the official website for FCS, which is https:/fcs.up.gov.in.
- Click on the Download Forms tab on the home page.
- Select the Application Forms option from the drop-down list.
- Links to rural and urban application forms will show on the screen. Select one of your choices.
- The application form appears.
- Download the form using the Download button.
- Make sure to check all the details on the form before downloading it.
This application form needs to be filled out and submitted offline at a regional CSC center.
Applying for new digitized ration cards or finding a name on the list is not a very difficult job. Follow out given steps, and you will be able to perform both tasks with ease and comfort.