If you are a stargazer? The month of November seems to have plenty of surprises for you. After the meteor shower just the other day, this Sunday you have access to a wonderful scene in the sky. Two of the brightest stars will meet up in the sky in a rare event.
Not the stars actually. The Sunday night will see a conjunction of two planets – Venus and Jupiter. They would be passing one another and offer you a unique experience. The meet up is likely to happen in the southwestern sky on Sunday, as per the astronomers.
As per the report from Sky and Telescope, the two planets will be just 1.5 degrees away from each other. You should ideally find them both “kissing one another” either with the naked eye or with the help of binoculars.
The scene should be visible after around 30 minutes to 60 minutes right after the sunset. Make sure that you watch it right away. You would not want to miss out on this unique experience. Make sure you have cancelled all your other plans and opted for an exciting experience of a lifetime.
While Venus and Jupiter will be “kissing” on Sunday, they will remain quite closer together during the entire November. The last time the conjunction happened, it was in January this year. The next Venus and Jupiter conjunction will happen in February 2021.
It should be noted that it is really quite rare to experience the conjunction twice in the same year. The average timespan between two such events would be around 13 months. 2019 was one of the rare years that you are having a unique opportunity to watch the event twice.
- Facebook now lets you transfer your images to Google Photos
- Severe weather derails normal life in large parts of the US
- Ketamine dose can be the best option to cut down on the booze
- Arizona Flash Flood – Two children dead, one missing
- AMD launches Ryzen Threadripper Third Gen processors – Crushes Intel Core 10th Gen processors
- Car carrying heart for transplant gets a flat, Police help it deliver
- Scientists discover a massive Black Hole ever
- Ohio Park Fire – Several Animals lose their lives
- An Interstellar object is moving towards the solar system – NASA finds out
- Android 10 rolling out for Samsung Galaxy S10 series – Check when you are likely to get it
- Google adds another 37 apps to its Play Pass program
- Russian military launches a surveillance satellite to keep an eye on other satellites
- Alexa becomes more humane and works even with the cheapest devices now
- You may have compromised your personal information on Facebook and Twitter
- This place on earth has no life at all
- New York Woman Bodybuilder pins down the home intruder
- Best Black Friday deals for 2019
- Venus and Jupiter to have a rare conjunction this Sunday
- This year’s thanksgiving day is likely to be without the iconic balloons
- The dog drives the unmanned car in Florida